Episode 127 – Kim Colaprete, Managing Member of Team Diva Partners, LLC in Seattle, Washington brings her unique journey to The Real Estate Sessions Podcast. Kim, along with her partner, Chavi Hohm, has built a community of loyal supporters. Find out how they did it as well as why it is so important in this episode.
02:50 – Where did Kim grow up?
05:15 – How did Kim and Chavi meet? Was it before or after they entered real estate?
– What was the catalyst for your move into real estate?
– Let’s talk about the genesis of Team Diva. Wasn’t the team started during the dark days?
– How long has the team had the current iteration of the website up and going? How much input did they have into the look and feel?
– How many are currently on the team and how did you go about growing it? How do you determine who is a good fit?
– The Team Diva brand is more than just a name. How is the team involved with the local Seattle community?
– What are some of the mistakes you see agents making and to stay positive, can you give us an agent or two doing great things?
– How have the Inman Connect events, either as attendees or presenters had an impact on your business?
– Blogging about your communities is a big part of your marketing strategy. Can you talk about the importance of sharing your local expertise?
– If you could give one piece of advice to a new agent just getting started in the business, what would it be?